04 July 2011

Getting through Monday morning - a tale of two tunes

Early start at work today and terrible weather has me on struggle street. I find these early morning starts both exciting and also draining - exciting to be involved in something important and urgent, but when it's finished, normal work seems so mundane and boring.

This morning was one such morning and I am relying on coffee and some tunes to perk me back up again. Here is a quick sample of two I've enjoyed this morning.

The first is an oldie from Swedish chip tune and stop animation boffins Rymdreglage. I swear I've blogged this before somewhere, but I couldn't find it when I searched the old one. I really dig the lego animation, makes me want to spend and afternoon with a big old box of the stuff.


The next is off a Diplo track that gets stuck in my head all the bloody time - 'smash a kangaroo'. It's like an adults only version of Wilcannia mob - ' down river'.


Good luck with your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment